In 2004, Tim Child's company, Televirtual, released a pilot for a new Knightmare VR format.
The gaming engine was developed with the help of a National Lottery grant from Screen East.
Credits (in order of appearance)
- Garstang (Narrator) and the Ogre were played by Tim Child
- Treguard was played by Hugo Myatt
- Lord Fear was played by Mark Knight
- Lissard and Despair were played by Nick Collett
- Ellie was played by Louise Milford
Some points of interest
Dungeoneer Arthur's avatar is able to see his surroundings.
The gaming engine was created with support from the National Lottery and ScreenEast.
Slice Me Dice Me
This tricky obstacle required careful timing to avoid a set of swinging axes.
Dungeoneer casts his own spell
This sheds further doubt on the need for advisors.
TimeGate was a new TV adventure game show pilot in 2002 from Televirtual, the successor to Tim Child's company, Broadsword.