Search found 22 matches

by stockholmsyndrome
Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:37 pm
Forum: Knightmare in Geek Week
Topic: The new KM episode is up!
Replies: 180
Views: 133583

Re: The new KM episode is up!

On the whole a very positive reaction to geek week episode. In the build up Tim Child stated something along the lines of 'a monster is getting out of the box, this will either be the start of a new generation of Knightmare, or the last'. Is it unfair to ask what people think the likely answer is? T...
by stockholmsyndrome
Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:09 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: computer version
Replies: 40
Views: 26217

Re: Book

Haha same here on the old commador, expecting low-fi adventure but couldn't get out of the second room ;D Could of enlisted the help of games master aka Patrick Moore I suppose... You're kidding 8-o Give the old man the food and the water (you start off with these already in your inventory), and th...
by stockholmsyndrome
Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:02 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Dark Season/Century Falls
Replies: 6
Views: 7598

Re: Dark Season/Century Falls

Dark Season was creepy with an edge, Century Falls was mind bending terror, building tensions and atmosphere, alluding to evil unseen. An urban myth is that it was banned from Kids T.V, although have found nothing to back this up...didn't help that Animals of Fathing wood was shown before, a pretty ...
by stockholmsyndrome
Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:52 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Dark Season/Century Falls
Replies: 6
Views: 7598

Dark Season/Century Falls

I respect this is a Knightmare site, but much like the references to robot wars and crystal maze here...Does anyone remember these? Dark Season 'edgey teen drama' of something creepy going down in the suburbs casting Kate Winslet. Also Century Falls which was very dark for Children's T.V. both Writt...
by stockholmsyndrome
Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:41 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: computer version
Replies: 40
Views: 26217

Re: Book

Yes I had the computer game and I was so disappointed! I couldn't get out of the 2nd room!! ???[/quote]

Haha same here on the old commador, expecting low-fi adventure but couldn't get out of the second room ;D Could of enlisted the help of games master aka Patrick Moore I suppose...
by stockholmsyndrome
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:17 pm
Topic: The new KM episode is up!
Replies: 180
Views: 133583

Re: The new KM episode is up!

Just saw the geek week episode, I thought it was great:) Whether this was a one of reprise or sparks a new era, thank you sincerely Tim and all involved. Loving Lord Fear looking majestic under the shards of light there. Yep Hugo's Barnet and general youthfulness has faired a lot better than many of...
by stockholmsyndrome
Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:13 pm
Topic: Articles from Broadcast and Wired
Replies: 14
Views: 10128

Re: Articles from Broadcast and Wired

Firstly great site people,I loved Knightmare in my distant youth, some of the scenes were so ambient or atmospheric they still inspire me. My only beef was the giant Cod with pitch folks, they looked like they should be giving out flyers for the local chip shop..the Goblins were much cooler :green: ...