Search found 259 matches

by KaM
Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:28 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Re:Billy's Picky Website Corrections...and other people's, too!
Replies: 210
Views: 112243

Re: Re:Billy's Picky Website Corrections...and other people'

Drassil wrote:it was M(y)att and I who broke this story, in early July. In fact, when I spoke with Andrew in mid-July, I was the one telling him that Beer + Pizza Club was to feature Knightmare! ... for Andrew to be the only named information provider doesn't seem right to me.
Quite right. Amended. 8)
by KaM
Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:14 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: the adventure game
Replies: 7
Views: 5447

Re: the adventure game

:) Certainly, I think Knightmare built upon what The Adventure Game started. I agree that it is a bit tenuous to watch now. Like KM itself, it is quite a cool reflection on how important every passing year was for what could be achieved. I imagine that the Dark Knight challenge from Incredible Games...
by KaM
Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:27 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: The One And Only - a Lord Fear fanvid
Replies: 13
Views: 6711

Re: The One And Only - a Lord Fear fanvid

Hi, and welcome! Many thanks for the vid, which I noticed on LJ before I saw the post here. You map the clips to the lyrics very well, especially the Series 6 appearance in the PTB antechamber "flicker on the big screen". I would have loved to have seen a glimpse of Fear with Lissard as Marta. The w...
by KaM
Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:29 pm
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: Knightmare VR now has it's own article on Wikipedia.
Replies: 6
Views: 6627

Re: Knightmare VR now has it's own article on Wikipedia.

Hi again, BBrooks. Many thanks for this. I hope you don't mind that I've tweaked your comment ever so slightly so that your link is valid. The closing bracket was excluded from the link; adding the hyperlink code fixed that. :) A few little suggestions I would make, which you may wish to heed or ign...
by KaM
Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:22 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: KM.com Content Progress Report
Replies: 10
Views: 7397

Re: KM.com Content Progress Report

Well, I'm glad I said *think*, at least, and there's no doubt that I'm guilty of stepping in something there - the excrement from one's humble pie. The good David (Drassil), it must be applauded, has done some wonderful research to turn Knightmare minutiae into valuable Knightmare memorandum. [The B...
by KaM
Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:18 pm
Forum: Cast/Crew Projects
Topic: Hugo Myatt to appear in a new British Gangster/Horror Movie.
Replies: 21
Views: 17258

Re: Hugo Myatt to appear in a new British Gangster/Horror Mo

RE: Erin Geraghty Hooray, this long-standing error (Erin Geraghty = Mistress Goody) has at last been corrected in the Series 4 section of the website! Top marks to whoever did that, it's needed doing for yonks! Sorry to divert this slightly, but where in God's name did that ridiculous "fact" that E...
by KaM
Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:54 am
Forum: Ægis Quest
Topic: Pilot Episode Released
Replies: 20
Views: 16543

Re: Pilot Episode Released

Hey all. What an awesome pilot! I'm sorry for lameness here, but because I spent such an irrationally long time writing an article about the pilot for my blog (which nobody will read), I'm going to save time and effort by linking here, and hoping it might attract a click or two. I even made a little...
by KaM
Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:55 pm
Topic: KM.com Content Progress Report
Views: 7397

KM.com Content Progress Report

Greetings to all. I have been tacitly helping out on the site for a little while, working with the transfer of content and the early stages of the site restructure. Hence, while Mystara is responsible for the awesome aesthetics of the new site, I am responsible for the majority of the mistakes! This...
by KaM
Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:22 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: Dungeon Room paintings
Replies: 11
Views: 8968

Re: Dungeon Room paintings

Dear David, Thank you so much for alerting us to this great site and for all these wonderful, authentic images. It is equally great to recognize that Knightmare lives on as a proud memory for you. These terrific paintings not only help to keep the memory alive, they also add a primary resource that ...
by KaM
Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:27 pm
Topic: Knightmare.com Update
Replies: 19
Views: 12452

Re: Knightmare.com Update

Thanks, DJF! I hope I'm ok to speak on this - I've been silently chugging away for a little while on content without detailing anything here. Absolutely, the video content hosted here can be replaced now that technology has moved on a long way. There's a list that is being worked through, and updati...
by KaM
Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:59 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Bonjour mes amis
Views: 5691

Re: Bonjour mes amis

Welcome Kim! From a fellow K, and a fellow North-Easterner (I'm a Mackem, but I hope you'll forgive me for that!). Great to see you, and hope you hang around a while! From someone who has had to get used to French over recent years, I'm loving the greeting! All the best!
by KaM
Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:33 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Would YOU accept the challenge?
Replies: 16
Views: 9937

Re: Would YOU accept the challenge?

Hi there. I thought it might be useful to update the link to the archived RPG section, undervalued as I believe it is. http://www.knightmare.com/fan-stuff/interactive-rpg.html The season two logs in particular go some way towards proving how effective the type of game, as you describe it, could be. ...
by KaM
Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:05 am
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Please dont give up on the Website
Replies: 7
Views: 6225

Re: Please dont give up on the Website

Hi Peter, Thanks for the input. I hope you’ll forgive an element of surprise at your claims. Perhaps they just landed at the wrong time. The re-launch required an awful lot of work, and has been approached with a very positive mindset. The conclusion of 'Something Old' was intended to speak positive...
by KaM
Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:07 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Legal Knightmare DVDs
Replies: 256
Views: 145631

Re: Legal Knightmare DVDs

:) I'm 100% behind this as well. :)
by KaM
Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:04 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Knightmare for Soul-Searching
Replies: 0
Views: 1424

Knightmare for Soul-Searching

I think this is the first time since I joined the forum a long time back that I've felt that something I had to say warranted a topic. I may well, of course, be grossly mistaken in thinking this does [And apologies to those who see this in any way as cross-posting]. I've been looking for a way to ex...