Search found 1035 matches

by Pooka
Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:21 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Grrr!
Replies: 107
Views: 50679

Re: Grrr!

Bumptious being far too big to be a Dwarf.
by Pooka
Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:20 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Long running show?
Replies: 16
Views: 8372

Re: Long running show?

What - like this: "damn" ?  ;D
by Pooka
Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:18 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Challenge TV to show Knightmare this Christmas
Replies: 49
Views: 22959

Re: Challenge TV to show Knightmare this Christmas

Um, Pickle was a wood elf, I think Tim Child said to in The Quest. Elita was a cavern elf, that was pretty much obvious as she - uh - went about in caverns, and was rarely (if ever) seen outside. Again, Tim Child said she was a cavern elf. Velda would be much more difficult to classify. Again, I'd s...
by Pooka
Sat Nov 23, 2002 1:51 am
Topic: Long running show?
Replies: 16
Views: 8372

Re: Long running show?

I saw Geoffrey Hayes do a special Rainbow show, at the Edinburgh Festival earlier this year. I would have much preferred to see Hugo though. But he wasn't doing a show... :p

Just think - Knightmare at the Edinburgh Festival. Now there's an idea!
by Pooka
Sat Nov 23, 2002 1:48 am
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Time Gate
Replies: 66
Views: 31514

Re: Time Gate

Well, let's face it, one could put anything here and pass it off as Knightmare Knews... ;)
by Pooka
Sat Nov 23, 2002 1:41 am
Topic: Later seasons/Eye shiled
Replies: 17
Views: 11877

Re: Later seasons/Eye shiled

Yeah, I agree with Stephy. The whole point of Knightmare's addictiveness was realism. If you didn't feel like a part of the whole thing, you'd just sit back and say, "ha ha, what a prat, this guy's a wally, etc" (except you probably wouldn't say out loud et ceteri - ahem) and Knightmare would be a l...
by Pooka
Wed Nov 20, 2002 6:44 pm
Topic: Fear (no, not HIM)
Replies: 121
Views: 46624

Re: Fear (no, not HIM)

Liar. I was going to say something here Um, oh yeah, last night my mum was asking me what was so good about series 3. I think most of series 3 was actually pretty scary! Morghanna, for example - perfect performance. Evil, personified, literally terrifying! The scenes in the dwarf tunnels were also r...
by Pooka
Wed Nov 20, 2002 12:44 am
Topic: Riddles
Replies: 36
Views: 16562

Re: Riddles

There're some fantastic opportunities to say really bizarre things here, like 'they'd have been rewarded with a huge green balloon', but I'm not going to take those up.  ;D I liked the 'silver spurs' which were awarded in series 2, I guess they'd have given those out in series 1 & 3. (In fact I'm gu...
by Pooka
Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:50 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Challenge TV to show Knightmare this Christmas
Replies: 49
Views: 22959

Re: Challenge TV to show Knightmare this Christmas

Sweet! Now I need to find someone with Challenge TV, i think my uncle has it actually... :D
by Pooka
Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:41 am
Topic: Re: Welcome
Replies: 26
Views: 20126

Re: Welcome

Hope being the operative word.  ;D
It's gonna take off like the old KM forums did. I just guess we won't get that many one-off posters and odd people who swing by to say "like the site" and stuff.
But more real discussion discussions.
Not that I'm going to start one right here of course.
by Pooka
Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:36 am
Topic: Riddles
Replies: 36
Views: 16562

Re: Riddles

Naw, I agree with Ark here, the Brollachan could be fooled - yet it tested the teams' observation. The earlier riddles were sometimes cool. Sometimes. However, some of the questions were very - uh - dumb. Things like 'Which is deeper: the ocean or a saucer of water?'. That just freaked me out. Espec...
by Pooka
Mon Nov 18, 2002 7:16 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Series 1
Replies: 44
Views: 30308

Re: Series 1

According to Can You Beat the Challenge?, the dungeon is actually the lower levels of Treguard's castle, which was his ancestral home, and he reclaimed it as a Saxon knight, thus beating the dungeon to do so.

Or something like that.
by Pooka
Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:36 pm
Topic: Nice One
Replies: 8
Views: 5583

Re: Nice One

Could anyone? :p

Anyway - James' enthusiasm gives me the perfect opportunity to do this:

NICE ONE!!! *accompanied by manic flapping of hands*

Thank you for your time. :p
by Pooka
Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:32 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Series 1
Replies: 44
Views: 30308

Re: Series 1

Well, personally I found Series 1 a bit samey. In fact, it was very repetitive. Admittedly I loved the earlier series' a hell of a lot - however, there is perhaps a lack fo something in Series 1 - it lacked the spark that Series 2 & 3 did have. However, Series 1 had very strong points too - it was o...
by Pooka
Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:05 pm
Topic: Re: Welcome
Replies: 26
Views: 20126

I know this will get cliché...

Yes, I know this whole 'nice forum' thing is going to get very very very repetitive, but... I like it. Very good, very nice, good for the community, I want to spend for ever and ever and ever here.

Nothing left to say.

Um... here endeth the lesson. Good board, Nicholas/Illusion.