Search found 1556 matches

by Malefact
Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:35 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Re:Write Your Own Room...
Replies: 11
Views: 10166

Re:Write Your Own Room...

I can't help but feel that this idea is stealing thunder from 'Write your own Knightmare', the interactive story section of IKM (http://ikm.ezri.mine.nu/cgi-bin/story/story.pl). Yeah, well, what can you do? ;) I'm just trying to increase the activity on the forum by starting a thread that I hope wi...
by Malefact
Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:11 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Ariadne
Replies: 71
Views: 27959

Re:Ariadne's lair

There was a spider in one of the caverns, I think, but I don't think it was Ariadne - it was never referred to as such, was the same as the one used with the final team in series 2, and looked very different. Ariadne's room from s2 was used as a kind of prelude to the Vale of Vanburn. I agree that A...
by Malefact
Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:05 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Re:Write Your Own Room...
Replies: 11
Views: 10166

Write Your Own Room...

Hello! Some of you might have read one or more of the Knightmare adventure books. Thinking about those has given me the idea for this thread. How about writing your own room with multiple choice actions? E.g.: 1. You emerge in a dimly-lit cavern. There are two exits - right and left. The left exit i...
by Malefact
Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:50 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Chess
Replies: 27
Views: 12662

Re:Knightmare chess

Hi! There's no relation between the two of them, as far as I know.
by Malefact
Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:24 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Series 1 - Episode 8
Replies: 66
Views: 50811

Re:Series 1 - Episode 8

A lot of censors' cuts from long-lost Doctor Who stories exist, made way back in the 60s. Bearing that in mind, perhaps it's not so unreasonable to consider that Km cuts exist as well. (And if they find the missing episode of The Tenth Planet, it's a dead cert! :))
by Malefact
Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:18 pm
Topic: Re:eBay Knightmare Auctions
Replies: 38
Views: 19067

Re:eBay Knightmare Auctions

I didn't think that was possible! :)
by Malefact
Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:18 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Series 1 - Episode 8
Replies: 66
Views: 50811

Re:Series 1 - Episode 8

Hmm, indeed. We know that rooms and scenes were filmed 'posthumously' and inserted into quests. It most likely works the other way around, too - scenes and rooms that have been cut out. That'd be a fascinating reel to watch. :)
by Malefact
Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:40 pm
Topic: Favourite End
Replies: 58
Views: 23320

Re:End of season

Hi! It was RETURN for series 2, and UNITE for series 3 and 4.
by Malefact
Tue May 31, 2005 10:24 pm
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: Parody of Is This the Way to Amarillo
Replies: 5
Views: 2322

Re:I had a silly idea...

[Moved, as requested, on 31.5.05 at 23:23. The five posts before this one, in this thread, were originally a separate thread in the General section but are now merged with this one. :) ]
by Malefact
Thu May 26, 2005 9:30 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: S3 - Pool Room Uses
Replies: 17
Views: 9835

Re:S3 - Pool Room Uses

Well, if it were the Jaws theme exactly, John Williams might have had something to say about it. :) As it is, I think it's a nudge-and-wink parody of it.
by Malefact
Fri May 20, 2005 5:42 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: Update from Tim Child
Replies: 39
Views: 27322

Re:Update from Tim Child

Let's keep nice and smiley. :) No need for any nastiness - particularly in a thread like this. I think what a few people are driving at is that there is no substitute for actual episodes of Km, despite the nice fact that Km has brought us all together here (with a full nod, wink and gratitude for Il...
by Malefact
Wed May 11, 2005 10:15 pm
Topic: Re:Vote "Knightmare" for ITV's 50 Greatest Shows
Replies: 17
Views: 9823

Re:Vote "Knightmare" for ITV's 50 Greatest Shows

Their shortlist doesn't exactly wow me, though there are a couple of shows in it that I don't mind. Ridiculous that Km isn't in it. Mind you, since best-of lists are heavily influenced by current trends (classic example: some ultra-trendy music channel's 'best ever albums' list being clogged with ru...
by Malefact
Tue May 10, 2005 9:04 pm
Topic: Update from Tim Child
Replies: 39
Views: 27322

Re:Update from Tim Child

It's a big shame that there haven't been any bites yet. It's the broadcasters' loss, I feel. I hope it isn't the end for Km. If it does have to be the end, though, thank you very much for trying to resurrect it. Good luck and best wishes. I should point out the enormous influence that Km has had on ...
by Malefact
Sun May 08, 2005 9:59 pm
Topic: Knightmare Political Party
Replies: 21
Views: 6608

Re:Knightmare Political Party

Cedric - Minister for Sport.
by Malefact
Sun May 08, 2005 5:38 pm
Topic: Characters Dimise
Replies: 12
Views: 6509

Re:Characters Dimise

Yeah, I thought that myself.

Perhaps Merlin didn't make it to series 5 because it turned out that he didn't get released from the stocks in time (and hence Mogdred, his alter ego, also copped it).