Search found 1556 matches

by Malefact
Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:49 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: Re:Knightmare Cluedo
Replies: 25
Views: 13638

Knightmare Monopoly!

What kinds of properties, game cards, player counters etc. would you like to see in a Knightmare-themed version of Monopoly? For example, the red strip could consist of: The Crazed Heifer, Wolfenden Central, Scaramonger's Market And one of the counters could be the original Helmet of Justice. Over t...
by Malefact
Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:36 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Re:Knightmare Limericks
Replies: 330
Views: 133978

Re:Knightmare Limericks

Whose every appearance was sterling...
by Malefact
Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:07 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: John Woodnutt condolence thread
Replies: 32
Views: 20651

Re:John Woodnutt

I think we will all be forever grateful for the central role he played in something which positively touched all our lives. To be a part of something which was a highlight of millions of childhoods... what a nice thing to do. Thank you and rest in peace.
by Malefact
Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:14 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Your Own Series of Km...
Replies: 11
Views: 6446

Your Own Series of Km...

What would you like to see in Km if you were able to create your very own series? No limits! Out of either existing rooms and characters and/or rooms and characters of your own invention, what would you like to see? What kinds of quests could there be? Let your imagination go wild. :)
by Malefact
Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:07 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: TAPE PIRACY
Replies: 250
Views: 115246

Re:TAPE PIRACY ON EBAY!

" I would welcome an unofficial copy!"

"I do not condone piracy."

With respect, do you not see the slight contradiction?
by Malefact
Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:07 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: INTERACTIVE STORY #4...
Replies: 49
Views: 32809

Re:INTERACTIVE STORY #4...

What do you mean by that, please, Turaga Nuju? Whilst everyone is entitled to an opinion, it would be a help if you explained why you think the ending is weak, otherwise the person who wrote the ending may take offense at their contribution being reduced to such a clipped description.
by Malefact
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:12 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Dishing the dirt
Replies: 27
Views: 23104

Re:Dishing the dirt

I think that in the Level 3 clue room in series 1-3 (the one with staircase either side and two doors in between) one of the doors had 'NILREM' above it, which, as Drassil pointed out once, is an anagram of MERLIN. Every team got a second chance? That reflects poorly on the couple of duffers who cop...
by Malefact
Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:08 pm

Re:TAPE PIRACY ON EBAY!

To clarify matters, the rights to the Knightmare format reverted solely to Tim Child a couple of years ago. Granada own the right to the 'made programmes'. Your argument is completely neutered by your use of the word 'current'. As you currently perceive it, there are no 'current' plans to bring back...
by Malefact
Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:25 pm

Re:Is this allowed?

knightmare4u, I would seriously advise that you read the DVD thread started by beveryafraid (aka Tim Child). You most certainly ARE reproducing something which hampers DVD sales - with readily-available pirate versions having flooded the market, any attempt at a legitimate release would be completel...
by Malefact
Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:50 pm

Re:Is this allowed?

What he is doing is not only illegal but unscrupulous. I think eBay should be obliged to take more responsibility for activities that they are effectively supporting and endorsing through such a relative lack of supervision. I guess it's the age-old business stance - no matter how morally reprehensi...
by Malefact
Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:27 pm
Topic: The Knightmare Academy Awards
Replies: 22
Views: 6746

Re:The first official Knightmare Awards!

Thanatos, statistically speaking if there were no categories of choice then opinions would be more dispersed and nebulous, and whilst diversity of opinion is, of course, a good thing, it would in this case be counter-productive. Also, it's just a bit of fun. If you're unhappy, maybe you could do you...
by Malefact
Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:12 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Dishing the dirt
Replies: 27
Views: 23104

Re:Dishing the dirt

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. Your quest is a favourite of mine, too, and I definitely agree that you'd have gone the distance given just five more minutes. Maybe a few Eye Shield trims in earlier quests would have done the trick. :)
by Malefact
Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:17 pm
Topic: Re:eBay Knightmare Auctions
Replies: 38
Views: 19067

Re:eBay Knightmare Auctions

Hi. I was waiting for my email, you did say sellers of Knightmare DVDs would be contacted and told that they would be cast into Mildred's couldron. I recorded Knightmare and am a huge fan, it was wonderful to see it on Challange again after all this time. What is better is giving other knightmare f...
by Malefact
Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:06 pm
Forum: Series 6
Topic: Series 6 Ep 8
Replies: 39
Views: 27400

Re:Series 6 Ep 8

Well, I think that the original Life Force clock was used a kind of censor, anyway. Rather than graphically illustrate something that happens, better to show the Life Force expire instead. In any case, it lets the viewer imagine what must be happening, which I think is more potent, particularly for ...
by Malefact
Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:25 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: What would you like?
Replies: 15
Views: 8839

Re:What would you like?

I've been sorry to note a decline in activity on the Forum since I joined in 2003. There was a time when every visit would yield one or more thriving discussion threads that you could join in with; between Friday evening and this morning, no one posted at all. I'm pleased that Robin started this co...