Search found 4 matches

by WackerJr
Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:39 pm
Forum: Series 7
Topic: Series 7 - Episode 15
Replies: 81
Views: 58191

Re:What would have happened?

It's always great to see a Team and Dungeoneer get involved in a Quest and this is one of my favourite Quests in Knightmare's history. I think the actors would have enjoyed interacting with Barry as well. They would've known what he was going to be like very early on, so it would've made a nice chal...
by WackerJr
Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:17 pm
Forum: Series 7
Topic: Series 7 Episode 7 *Half Way*
Replies: 22
Views: 18804

Re:Series 7 Episode 7 *Half Way*

I think it was actually the Queen od DIAMONDS they touched as opposed to a Heart. It didn't help that they were panicking, but as you heard them say, they couldn't remember what the previous card actually was besides being red. In all fairness though, I didn't pay attention to what the previous card...
by WackerJr
Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:15 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 3
Replies: 44
Views: 29735

Re:Series 2 - Episode 3

I thought they were told near the beginning (from a Wall Monster maybe, can't quite recall!) that they were on the quest for the shield. Surely this was a fairly large clue that they should pick up the shield! :) It was fairly early on in their quest mind.
by WackerJr
Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:24 pm
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 Episode 14
Replies: 34
Views: 27793

Re:Series 5 Episode 14 (Wed. 19th)

I loved the quotes from the advisor in glasses in the 2nd team: "There is a couple of boxes on your left, and to your right there's some more boxes... so can you go over to the boxes? So walk forwards!" "There's two people at a stall. Do you wanna walk over to it?" *waits a few seconds while the dun...