Search found 124 matches

by Morghanna
Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:25 pm
Forum: Series 6
Topic: why series 6 is my favourite...
Replies: 13
Views: 12589

Re: why series 6 is my favourite...

What i thought of S6: Let's get the worst over first with this one. The new mellow arrangement of the theme music didn't do anything for me. I much prefer the dramatic original, altho the 2nd version was good as well. The new opening visual didn't really appeal either. You can see what the designers...
by Morghanna
Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:39 pm
Topic: Series 6 Ep 14
Replies: 11
Views: 9087

Re: Series 6 Ep 14

Ah, thank-you. My memory is fading already.... :-[
by Morghanna
Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:38 pm
Topic: Series 6 Ep 15 (The final one)
Replies: 26
Views: 24430

Re: Series 6 Ep 15 (The final one)

Smirky took Chris (and Elita - is that a first?) to level 2. Immediately into the clue-area. Chose the gold and then just had time to grab the grinder as well when given the hurry-up. Encountered Ah-Wok and traded them for a witches disguise and broomstick. Amusing scene with Sly Hands. Great oops m...
by Morghanna
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:46 pm
Topic: Series 6 Ep 14
Replies: 11
Views: 9087

Re: Series 6 Ep 14

Unusual preliminary to this quest with Hordriss offering to help ensure that the final quest succeeds. :-/ Team 7 chose the sword quest and went straight into the level 1 clue-room. They immediately seemed very efficient, no dithering with this lot. :) Encountered a morose (and well-oiled) Scaramong...
by Morghanna
Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:11 pm
Topic: Series 6 Episode 13
Replies: 59
Views: 46620

Re: Series 6 Episode 13

What a great episode. Team 6 resumed by offering to help Ridolpho. They dodged Peggatty, albeit with life-force damage, then encountered Hordriss. (in another bad disguise) Restored life-force, then traded the ring for his promise to help Ridolpho and also gained the causeway code. Totally stormed a...
by Morghanna
Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:44 pm
Topic: Series 6 Episode 12
Replies: 19
Views: 17920

Re: Series 6 Episode 12

Well, that's a first. :exclaim: After her initial insult, Elita was very kind to Sophia and gave her advice, plus the causeway combo. They started really well on the causeway, but just got a little flustered before making it across. Encountered Scaramonger in the marketplace. Dealt with Scaramonger ...
by Morghanna
Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:32 pm
Topic: Series 6 Ep 11
Replies: 63
Views: 52539

Re: Series 6 Ep 11

Great episode. Team 5 decided to cast the "TRICK" spell (assuming a bluff) and Hordriss appeared. Ben negotiated with Hordriss (very aggressively! :D) and gained a "SPLASH" spell in exchange for releasing him. :question: Why did Ben keep turning round the wrong way? :-/ Reached the great causeway, b...
by Morghanna
Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:57 pm
Topic: Series 6 Episode 10
Replies: 23
Views: 20986

Re: Series 6 Episode 10

An action-packed episode. Team 5 entered witchhaven, and narrowly avoided Lord Fear's grasping hand, then Ben was hit by one of Peggatty's fire-blasts for life-force damage. 8-o They started to cast their spell, but Pickle cut them off and they hurried Ben out instead. (A let-off?) First dungeoneer ...
by Morghanna
Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:50 pm
Topic: Series 6 Episode 9 and review so far!
Replies: 22
Views: 20905

Re: Series 6 Episode 9 and review so far!

A nicely-paced episode. Team 5 resumed at the entrance to Dungarth. Ben nearly trod on the spy-glass. ;D It should have been put on a box or something. Didn't discover the causeway code, so they will need to find help. :exclaim: Notable that the eye-shield sequences have been dramatically shortened ...
by Morghanna
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:39 pm
Topic: Series 6 Ep 8
Replies: 40
Views: 34459

Re: Series 6 Ep 8

Sidriss returned Motley to full size. :) He gave them the password in gratitude. They used it to get past the dreadnort, then decended to level 2. This week it was Ridolpho's turn in the stocks. :( They released him and received the causeway clue, with much venetian charm. ;) Reached the level2 clue...
by Morghanna
Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:34 pm
Topic: Series 6 Episode 7
Replies: 15
Views: 12978

Re: Series 6 Episode 7

Oh wow, that's really unfortunate :( but at least she still managed to take part as one of the team.
(It was actually Sarah C. that i thought was the extremely enthusiastic "lead advisor".)
I really enjoy reading these background stories about the actors/contestants. :)
by Morghanna
Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:22 pm
Topic: Series 6 - Episode 6
Replies: 56
Views: 46343

Re: Series 6 - Episode 6

Ah, thank-you, i missed that completely. That's a clever plot.
I just assumed LF had somehow blackmailed Hordriss into doing it.
by Morghanna
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:01 pm
Topic: Series 6 Episode 7
Replies: 15
Views: 12978

Re: Series 6 Episode 7

Well, if you weren't in your seat promptly for this episode, you would have missed that. 8-o Last time there was a demise this soon into an episode was S5 team 2. Team 3 had looked iffy on the level 1 causeway and this time they paid the price. Treguard warned them about the timer, but they had twel...
by Morghanna
Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:43 pm
Topic: Series 6 - Episode 6
Replies: 56
Views: 46343

Re: Series 6 - Episode 6

Team 3 arrived in the level 2 "clue-area". The Spyglass gave them a warning of Lord Fear's deadly "medusa box". Took a long time (and a hefty prompt from Treguard) to realise they needed the gauntlet. Took the gold as well, then were given the hurry-up by a haunting, which seemed to get very close t...
by Morghanna
Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:50 pm
Topic: Series 6 - Episode 5
Replies: 13
Views: 12210

Re: Series 6 - Episode 5

At the start of this episode they did recognise the spyglass for what it was. Bizarre scene with Hands. If they had accepted his half-eaten carrot, would it have half restored life-force? ;D Neat work in the market to dispel the "SAMURAI" spell and save Ah-Wok. Gained the blocker password in thanks....