Can anyone remember meeting Merlin?

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Can anyone remember meeting Merlin?

Post by Picklemyfav »

Just asking if anyone on the forum remembers meeting Merlin? Either on the show or through other means?
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
s4t8brett
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Can anyone remember meeting Merlin?

Post by s4t8brett »

Yes we met him in the canteen. He said 'Alright boys?' and I said 'Go on, do your Mogdred impression!' [or was it 'voice'?]. Sadly he demurred 'No, I can't do that'. A few minutes later we spoke to the actor who played Hordriss (Clifford Norgate), who said 'I'll give you the same answer as that gentleman' - so they had evidently discussed my request!
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Can anyone remember meeting Merlin?

Post by Picklemyfav »

They do talk to each other.......

I remember at this convention meeting this monk in the stocks and my team were telling me to leave him and I refused and helped him escape the stocks that he was in.... i'm sure he was merlin..... later on after I had saved pickle number two.... merlin told me.... that you are braver then you think you are..... braver then you know........ he was really nice and kind..... I remember........ I remember now being told that merlin had died and hugging the cast and being their rock.... I remember someone crying on my shoulder...... I won't say who..... just that I talked to him.
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."